Learn C Programming Language
This C tutorial is a comprehensive guide to the C language for both beginners and experienced professionals. Developed by Dennis Ritchie at Bell Labs in 1972, C is a powerful and widespread programming language to which many modern languages owe their foundations.
- C is a popular and practical programming language. It remains one of the most popular programming languages in existence, particularly in areas such as embedded systems.
- One of its unique features is that it allows users near-complete access to the bare bones of their computer.
- C programming language is efficient. With many compilers to back it up on different platforms, C can be compiled for use on any platform.
- Most C programs run fast, even on small amounts of computer memory. This is because the code has little in executing safety checks. For this reason, many Web servers or other hardware-focused tools are created with C programming (for example, Apache web server and GCC are written in C).
- There is a lot of code written in C out there which have been written over the past 30 years, and as well as developing new systems in the future, there will need to be a lot of maintenance done in C language.
This C tutorial can help you learn how to write programs that are ever more complex and functional. Topics covered include the C programming language basics, including variables and expressions, loops, preprocessors, and functions to more complex features like pointers, Bitwise operators, Dynamic memory, etc.